PaleOMG's Almond Butter Cups
Thanks to some mouthwatering Instagram posts, I decided to make these. And have continued to make them probably weekly. And I wonder why I find it impossible to lose any weight?!
You could spend a lot of time on that website, just a fair warning!
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- Place almond butter, coconut, coconut oil, honey and salt in a food processor and puree until smooth and well combined.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture into 8-10 mini muffin tins then pour melted chocolate on top of each spoonful. (no you don’t need to grease the tins)
- Place in freezer for 30+ minutes until set.
- Use a sharp knife to pop out each almond butter cup. Store in freezer and remove 5 minutes before eating to help soften the chocolate.
I found the Life Chocolate Chips and the shredded coconut in the health section of my local grocery store. Everything else I already had in my pantry. So simple, fast and delicious!