4. Philips SB7220 Shoqbox 5. Forever 21 Coffee PJ's
Since I haven't done a whole lot of blogging, I thought I'd throw up a Current Loves for May and June really quick. It's kind of a gross day today and yesterday we had what seemed like a tornado and hurricane all rolled into one. Sidenote: Thanks husband for letting me know you spent 30 minutes in the rain cleaning up the pool toys, bounce house, bubble blowers and sippy cups from our backyard.
Anyway, these are a few of my fave things lately!
1. Steve Madden Crossbody Bag. I bought this at Nordstrom Rack for something like $30 and it is my new favorite bag. Big enough to hold enough, but not large enough that it becomes a pain. And the neon color is my absolute favorite!
2. Almay Liquid Lip Balm. Not sure if I've ever mentioned these but holy awesome sauce. These are amazing. The colors (I have 3) are a perfect mix between subtle and color and they aren't sticky. Nice and smooth and by far my most favorite lip gloss ever.
3. Mala Beads. I came across these on Pinterest I think and found a company called Tiny Devotions who make the most beautiful ones. I started researching the meaning and purpose of these things and I was hooked. I wear mine everyday and have since ordered a few more to go with every color scheme possible. Obsessed.
4. Shoqbox Bluetooth Speaker. I got this for Anth for Father's Day and I think I've been using it just as much as he has. It syncs up to your phone, laptop, iPad, anything with Bluetooth. It gets pretty loud and the girls and I love to take it on the deck with us when we play outside. Anth loves to use it when he's working outside and it seriously is the best invention ever.
5. Forever 21 Pajamas. I don't know about you, but I feel so much better about life when I go to bed in cute pi's. That and when my bra and underwear match. Like I really have my life together. Just me? These are adorable, cheap and totally cute.